Thursday, June 6, 2013

ETHNIC INSPIRED FASHION

A long time, "ethno" clothes were not one of the girls favorite outfits, but now the situation has changed radically. Especially fashionable are dark clothes with rippled patterns, borrowed from different countries. Scarves, ground sweeping long stitched dresses and mottled skirts are BOMB this summer!
Take a look


FRINGES
Who can say no to them? Look how cute and even sexy
they can be!




BEADS
They are everywhere! From belts to shoes with them.
How gorgeous is that?




TRIBAL PATTERN
It's very important. I just love "ethnic" patterns. 
They are kind a mystical and so warm to look!




ACCESSORIES
Feathers are relly popular this summer. And so are
accessories. The more the merrier! Don't forget about brigt
neon colors. 




See you soon

10 comments:

  1. Amazing selection! You have a great blog, Irmutė! Thank you so much for following! I'm following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't "G+" and "bloglovin", but if you decide to add them on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE DESIGN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mediafire.com/download/d0kho0b3f980pfx/Bongley_Dead_-_Demo_n.2_(2013).rar

    Hi, give it a listen and send the link to your friends if you like. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist:)
    Nice pictures!

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are such an inspiration! I am in love with the shoes of the first picture! Do you know where I can get them? The bag on the third picture is stunning as well!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check your blog!
      And about the shoes, well, I don't really know where you could get them, but I am sure, that you could find something similar in topshop.
      Thank you again! xx

      Delete
  6. I love your inspirations. I love the fringe pictures and the aztec pattern.

    Have a great day,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete